Servings per recipe: 1-2 people
Cook time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2(ish) tbsp. butter
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper (shaved carrots, olives, mushrooms, or other salad bar vegetables)
- dash of hot sauce (hint: think Frank’s Red Hot or Sriracha)
- 5 eggs
- 2/3 cup cottage cheese (always in Liz’s Place)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add vegetables of choice, cook until tender.
- Vigorously mix cottage cheese, eggs, hot sauce, salt, and pepper until blended (if there is a food processor nearby use that instead).
- Add mixture to skillet and cook thoroughly. Stir occasionally to mix in vegetables.
- Put on a bun like a patty and add avocado, cheese, or condiments.
- Mix up like fancy scrambled eggs.
- Top with parsley and wear fancy clothes while eating so it becomes a fancy-dinner omelet.